Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pony Takeover!

My G1 box is overflowing with accessories and ponies and since the Fair is in Vegas this year, I am limited on what I can take with me to the event. I have an assortment of G1 ponies, hard to find pony accessories including FT toothbrushes and toothpastes, mommy charms, a bait lot and more that need new homes! Check out photos and descriptions and details HERE. My loss is your gain.

I usually ship in bubble mailers for less expensive shipping and will be happy to get shipping quotes once an order is made. If you are interested in anything, please let me know via email.

Edited 5-27-09 To everyone who as sent me PMs last night and today, I am taking all the items asked about to the Post Office tonight to have them weighed and to get shipping quotes. Some items have multiple requests and will be offered to the first person who reponded and then the second if it becomes available etc. I'll be sending out PMs to detail this along with shipping quotes hopefully tonight (If not, then tomorrow). I've also updated the item descriptions on Flicker to reflect what is On Hold. There are still plenty of bargains available, so have a look. :)

No comments: