Monday, May 11, 2009

Book Signing In Baltimore-This Weekend

There is less than a week until the Mid Atlantic Ponymeet is held in Baltimore, Maryland. This is the eighth year for this annual event. In addition to the standard buying, selling, and trading of MLP items that goes on at typical My Little Pony collector events, this meet boasts a slew of contests and activities including G3 scooter races, pony piƱatas, custom and art contests, and live auction. With a record number of attendees registered, this year’s event is slated to be the biggest yet.

I’ll be signing and selling copies of my newest book, The My Little Pony 2008-2009 Collector’s Inventory at the event and will have copies of my other titles available for purchase as well as ordering information. In addition, I will have several MOC and MIB G1 items, and Mommy Charms available for purchase. I can’t wait to see some familiar faces and meet new fellow collectors.

No comments: