Friday, May 22, 2009

Countdown to MLPFair 2009!

This year's My Little Pony Fair Collector's Convention is only a month away and collectors from near and far are getting ready for this annual event. This year's two day convention is being held at the Orleans Hotel in Las Vegas. Start saving your extra cash as there is sure to be something that will catch your fancy at the multiple vendor booths. Not to mention, this year's gorgeous MLPFair exclusive Peacock Art Pony will be available to attendees for purchase.

If you are planning on purchasing a copy of one of the MLP Collector's Inventory books at the event, please let me know via comment, or PM at the TP or Arena so I can be sure that my publisher ships enough copies for everyone.

Also, I just finished being interviewed on My Little Pony Talk. I'm certain I rambled a bit, but it wasn't that bad. If you'd like to download the show to listen, you can click HERE.

No comments: