Wednesday, June 29, 2011

No Photos Allowed During Hasbro MLP Fair Tour

 I know I've already mentioned this on the Fair Forum, but as a reminder, no one will be allowed to take pictures in the Hasbro building (except inside the cafeteria). Hasbro will make announcements to everyone (especially during the tours), anyone caught taking pictures will have camera/phone confiscated and will not be allowed back in the building. Hasbro will also need everyone to follow their guides as we walk around and not wander off – again, anyone found wandering will be kicked out and not let back in. They don't want to sound mean, but they have to enforce security since they're a publicly traded company and there are things that are just not ok to have the public find out about too soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I think is a very interesting blog, and I would like to know more about your ponies.

XOXO.

Look at my website about little trees! :D http://bonsaisaldesnudo.blogspot.com.es/