Monday, March 3, 2008

It's here!


The 25th anniversary Toy Fair press kit I purchased arrived! Alright, it didn't just arrive, it showed up over a week ago, but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to blog about it until now. Anyway, I really like the packaging and it's a good thing I do since the ponies are basically reissues. Pinkie Pie is a brighter pink than the other Pinkie Pies in her pose, but unless you are all into slight variations most wouldn't notice at first glance. I was attracted to this set due to the packaging and the fact that a G1 and a G3 actually share a box. The front of the box opens to reveal a promo disk with various marketing info about MLP and a short history of the line in which Hasbro blatantly snubs the G2 line.




1 comment:

Cayci said...

That is so cool! Is there anything worthy of posting about on the disk?