Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Bottled 80s Pony Scent? Yes, Please!

I've heard that this Coconut Mint Drop lotion smells like 80's My Little Ponies. Challenge accepted. Items ordered. I will report on my finding when they arrive.
Update 11.8.17: My box from Bath and Body Works arrived. They were having a Buy 2 get 1 Free promotion with free shipping.  You know I ordered 3, because value.  As for my report on this item and whether it smells like 80s ponies, my short answer is no it does not smell like all 80s ponies. However, there is a silver lining in that it does smell exactly like one particular 80s pony, Mint Dreams! My personal collection Mint Dreams was one of the last G1 My Little Ponies I bought in stores and I was able to open her brand new. Since I was nearing the end of the time when I actually played with ponies and was more focused on collecting them, Mint Dreams remains in amazing condition and still retains her original scent.  This Coconut Mint Drop lotion smells exactly like her and that makes me all kinds of happy. 

For those of you taking part in the MLPFair giveaway contest, the secret word is: Candy Cane. Thanks for reading!

No comments: