Monday, August 5, 2013

2013 Ohio Pony Meet!

Last Saturday, I was up at 5 am so I could drop off London at my mom's house and drive to Cincinnati for the annual Ohio Pony Meet. Matt and I thought about taking London along with us, but he's still pretty small and to be honest, I wanted to spend my day chatting about ponies and not chasing around a toddler.

We set up our sales table with some of my extras that I managed to get clean and shiny before the meet and a quick display I threw together of my jewelry designs.



I left Matt to man the table and I went to check out the other sales tables. I was able to find a handful of G1 combs and brushes I was missing, a clear Funko Dr. Whooves vinyl figure, and I swapped a few MLP Enterplay cards with other collectors. I'm now a little closer to completing series 2!

This year's theme was "Having a Luau" and the hostesses put together some really cute decorations!

We enjoyed lunch, which included these adorably decorated chocolate covered strawberries.


Games included Pony Trivia, Whack a Fakie, and Bingo. Sadly, I didn't get any photos of the Trivia or Bingo, but here's a fun photo of Mary at bat.

The whole day went by quickly and was a really great time. Thanks to the Ohio hostess crew for putting together a fun event!

No comments: