Friday, April 20, 2012

Further Reading... Pony Style!

If you are like me, you can't get enough My Little Pony news, trivia, and information. I have a huge list of pony related websites saved in my "favorites" and I always love to discover new ones so I'm challenging myself to blog a different pony website found on my favorites list each week.

This week I'd like to give a shout out to www.mylittleponycollecting.com ! With fun fan trivia, links to current My Little Pony products, collecting polls and discussions (not to mention they have my My Little Pony guides and run my blog posts.) Am I a bit biased by listing them as my first "Further Reading" recommendation? Probably, but it is good reading, good people, and caters to all generations (G1-G4).




 If you have a My Little Pony website that you'd like me to check out, feel free to email me the link. I'm always happy to hear from you!

No comments: