Tuesday, March 20, 2012

To Buy or Not to Buy?

It has been quite some time since I've had the time or energy to browse Ebay and other online sales sites. However, now that I'm spending time cataloguing my collection again, I'm determined to fill in a few gaps and find myself looking for new ponies to add to my collection. If you are familiar with Ebay, you can appreciate how easy it is to be sucked into the vortex of online auctions and sales. It isn't something I allow myself to do regularly, but when I do I go all out.

Currently on my radar are a few missing G3 items. While they aren't terribly exciting to track down, it is fun having a focus and a goal to work towards. I think that's part of the appeal of collecting My Little Pony (aside from the ponies themselves.)  I'm also actively seeking the last few Euro/German ponies that I'm missing. While I've made these my focus, it doesn't stop other things from catching my eye. In the past month, I've added 3 Venezuelans, and a Peruvian. Plus, I've received a few packages from Europe.

 I think my mail carrier has suspicions that I might be involved in shady international dealings. Little does she know I run an international pony cartel.

1 comment:

Buddhagan said...

I'm missing a few G3 ponies myself. They are HTF and I'm out of a job at the moment. But I will be stalking eBay.