Monday, December 27, 2010

Free MLP (or other Hasbro toy) with $20 purchase!

SpottedSlug posted about a promotion that Hasbro is running through December 25th 2010 and January 31st 2011. Basically you buy a Hasbro toy or game, fill in a form and send it in with your original receipt and they'll send you a free toy. The form lets you pick your top three toy lines and Hasbro will send you a toy from one of the lines you choose.

I wonder what they'll be sending out as their free products. Hopefully, the stores around me will actually stock some new products so I can make a purchase and fill out my own redemption form to find out.

Here is the link for the redemption form and if you send one in let me know what they send you!
 http://www.hasbro.com/shop/SuperChargeRedemptionForm.pdf

No comments: