Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy December!

It is hard to believe that it is already December and Christmas is just a few short weeks away. We finally had some cold weather and some snow so at least it feels a bit more wintry than the bizarre 70 degree weather we had in November. Normally, I'm on the ball with my Christmas shopping and holiday decorating, but this year I'm behind schedule.

My husband and I already have two of our Christmas trees up (one with our Hallmark ornaments and the other filled with his Star Wars ornaments) and I'm planning on putting up a third tree this week filled with my collection of My Little Pony ornaments. I have the purple licenced My Little Pony Christmas tree, but I'm thinking that I may have to spring for a bigger tree to fit all of the pony ornaments. If you happen to know of a place that sells a purple or pink pre-lit tree that stands around 4ft. let me know.

I recently picked up this new style Pinkie Pie ornament at Target and I missed out on this Sweetie Belle ornament by Kurt Adler in stores but recently bought one on Ebay.


I also picked up some adorable pony wrapping paper at Toys R Us and you can be sure that everyone on my gift list will be receiving their gifts wrapped in festive holiday pony print regardless of age and gender. :)

Happy Holidays!

No comments: