Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Purple Pajama Press: Up and Running


I have every intention of uploading video clips from the Hasbro tour and the various panel discussions from the MLPFair, but I'm currently having some technical difficulties with my video editing software. Matt is on the case and hopefully I'll have something to share by tomorrow.

I also wanted to mention, to those of you familiar with the Purple Pajama Press website (http://www.purplepajamapress.com/), I've redirected the URL to point to a new blog format. This will allow me to keep everyone up-to-date on the newest information on my books and keep all of the information in one easy to access location. I plan to have a section dedicated to reviews and articles about the books up by the end of the week. In addition, an error and omission section will be up and running soon. If you happen to come across an error or omission in one of my books, I encourage you to report it so it can be fixed in the future.

No comments: