Monday, March 16, 2015

MY LITTLE PONY Fair 2015 Updates!

Tickets for the 12th annual MY LITTLE PONY Fair went on sale last Tuesday and we had record sales for our opening week. Several of our ticket packages sold out within hours of being released. It was craziness! I felt like I was selling tickets to a rock concert! We still have plenty of general admission and children's tickets available, so don't fear if you didn't get your tickets right away.

Today, I've been busy answering emails... so many emails! I think we may need to add a FAQ section to the website this year. I'll be right on that after I get all the game, event, presentation, and contest information moved over from the old website. Speaking of which, if you haven't had a chance to check out the new and improved www.mylittleponycon.com head over and give it a look. I really like the way it turned out.

I'm doing much better delegating Fair duties this year, or at least I'm on the way to being much better. We have an official Game Coordinator (RuthAnn), Advertising Program Manager and Contest Coordinator (Amber), Program Designer (Jenn), Digital Events App Developer (Renae), and then the amazing, Mary is awesome at taking the reins and helping out whenever I get underwater and things get crazy. We're also adding the fabulous Jenny to staff this year, but she doesn't yet have a fancy title.

2015 is on track to be the biggest and best Fair ever and I couldn't do it without the help of these wonderful people!

No comments: