Sunday, November 13, 2011

Yet More Shameful Pony Dealings

Wow, I can't believe it is already the middle of November. Time has definitely gotten away from me as I haven't posted on the MLPCollector Blog in months! I've been trying to keep things balanced between teaching, planning the 2012 My Little Pony Fair, and being a mom. I have managed to check in at http://www.mlparena.com/ and http://www.mlptp.net/ from time to time, but not as much as I'd like.

I have managed to keep up on the newest My Little Pony releases and I'm really digging Wave 4. I found Feathermay, Flitterheart, Honeybuzz, Plumsweet, Snowcatcher, and Twinkleshine the other day while shopping at Meijer. Someone had stocked them, but they weren't in the system yet and the cashier told me that they weren't allowed to sell them. I wasn't about to let these girls be carted off to some back room where they'd wait to be keyed into the system and then placed onto the shelves. My life is way too hectic to make a daily trip to Meijer to stalk the toy aisles... There was a time and place for that (college) but, it is no longer an option. I may or may not have given the cashier in question an evil glare prompting him to call the toy department and nervously mutter the pony names into the receiver. Apparently, I am not above intimidating awkward teenagers when it comes to My Little Ponies. Shameful.

I am going to make a concerted effort to blog over the next few weeks since I feel like I need to reconnect with my neglected pony peeps. I hope you all are doing well!

1 comment:

Buddhagan said...

I'm so out of the loop! I didn't know there were new ponies outside of the core. Somepony does have a FiM checklist, right?