Saturday, November 20, 2010

"The Good, The Bad, and The Cuddly" exhibit opening at the Frazier Museum

I was invited to attend "The Good, The Bad, and The Cuddly" exhibit opening party yesterday evening at the Frazier Museum. I thought the exhibit was really well orchestrated and it was inventive how they incorporated the Toy Story theme throughout. Many toy lines were represented including vintage G.I. Joe, Masters of the Universe, Star Wars, Barbie, My Little Pony, and many others. The exhibit was very aesthetically pleasing and had an overall gallery feel. Other toy exhibits I've attended in the past seem to concentrate more on quantity than quality with items packed into display cases. This was not so with the Frazier exhibit. While I wish there would have been a few more toy lines represented, the presentation was beautifully done.

I was able to take the following photo of the My Little Ponies I loaned to the museum in their case as well as a close-up of the mounted information tag. Each toy line had a brief description and history tag.







"The Good, The Bad and The Cuddly runs from now until March 27th 2010.

1 comment:

SaraLynnArt said...

They look wonderful - what a neat show! And you've got some of my favorite ponies in there.