Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just a few updates...

I have a mega to-do list that I'm attempting to tackle before the My Little Pony Fair. There are many games, activities, and contests planned and it is shaping up to be a really fun event.

We have our T-shirt design finalized for the event and I love how it turned out. T-shirts will be available for purchase at the event and then any extras will be sold online. Prices will range between $15-$20.




Also, I'm pleased to announce that The My Little Pony G2 Collector's Inventory will be released at the Fair. Copies will available for $15. We will also have copies of the G1 guide, G3 guide, and the 2007-2008 guide available.



I'm working on vendor table assignments today, so if you have any special requests about your booth location for the Fair, please contact me as soon as possible.

If you haven't purchased your event tickets you might want to get them reserved. Online ticket sales end this Friday night. Tickets will be available at the door, but tickets purchased at the door will not receive an exclusive pony voucher that guarantees you the opportunity to purchase an exclusive pony.

I really hope that between running around and making sure everything is running smoothly at the Fair I'll find some time to do some shopping at the vendor booths. I've been checking out the photos vendors have been posting of items they are bringing to sell on the Fair message boards and I've already spotted a few things I wouldn't mind adding to my collection.

No comments: