Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Note to Self: Remember to Eat

There is an end in sight! Only two days to go!

Don't get me wrong, I love my job. However, when you are teaching a room full of Kindergartners the week before summer vacation begins, you tend to forget. It gets a little crazy.

In pony news, I managed to complete a draft of the My Little Pony Fair event schedule this past weekend. It was actually a challenge fitting in all the games, activities, speakers, and presentations into two days. I knew we had quite a bit planned, but when I put it all together it is pretty ambitious. I always consider an event a success when I forget to eat, drink, and go to the restroom for fear of missing something exciting. So here's to MLP Fair 2010, may you bring hunger, thirst, and dehydration to the masses.

No comments: