Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pinkie has Quite the Pout


I saw this picture of animated Pinkie Pie posted by Gaspode over at the Arena and while the concept seems really cute. I can't get over the size of her lips. Do ponies even have lips? I'm hoping that it is just the lighting in the picture and they aren't so pronounced.


Here's the item description: Anytime is perfect for story time with Pinkie Pie! She knows all the stores and songs from Ponyville and can't wait to share them with you. Watch her come alive as her mouth moves with every word she says. Includes 4 colour storybooks.

Apologies for being a little light on the posting lately, but I've been feeling under the weather and the school year is winding down and as a teacher that means insanity. :)

If you haven't already purchased your tickets for My Little Pony Fair 2010, head over to the MLP Fair website and get them. There are pictures of the 2010 Fair exclusive pony on there as well to swoon over.

No comments: