Friday, April 2, 2010

Kudos!

I'm literally blown away by some of the entries I've received for the My Little Pony Fair Design-A-Pony Contest. I can't wait for the last few to trickle in over the next few days! You all are awesome!

I also feel like I should address the emails I've been getting that basically ask me this: "Please, please, please tell me if I won the Design-A-Pony Contest because I'm not going to the MLP Fair and don't want to find out after other people know."

There have been several emails of this nature and this is what I have to say to them.

The point of this contest is to have the winning design revealed at this year's Fair as a Fair event. It is a contest organized by MLP Fair staff for the Fair. While we did open up submissions to all Fair attendees and US residents (including those that have no intention of attending this year's event), the winning design will be revealed at the Fair, not before. I apologize to those of you who are dying to know if you've won and feel somehow wronged by not notifying you before the winner is revealed and hopefully, if you do win, all will be forgiven when you get your giant 2 foot tall My Little Pony prize delivered to your home.

In case your curious, I managed to get all my report cards filled out and one of my papers completed so far. That helps me feel a little more on top of things and a little less crazy.

Have a great Easter weekend everyone!

No comments: