Monday, March 1, 2010

MLPFair Design A Pony Contest- Win a Giant Pony!



Have you ever wanted to design a My Little Pony? How about an almost two foot tall My Little Pony? If so, then this contest is for you!

Simply download the contest entry form and get to work on your unique My Little Pony design based on the theme "Back to Basics". One winning design will be chosen by the Fair Staff to be made into a giant almost two foot tall My Little Pony to be unveiled at the 2010 My Little Pony Fair in Louisville, Kentucky. After the event, the giant custom designed My Little Pony will be sent to the winning designer! The contest runs from now until April 2nd.

For additional details, contest rules, and official entry form, visit MLPFair Design A Pony Contest page the MLPFair website.

No comments: