Thursday, March 25, 2010

Drumroll Please...

I'm currently surrounded by boxes and packing paper, but I have online access again- Hooray! Luckily I'm on vacation this week so I can wade through this mess and hopefully come out on the other side.

In pony news, or more specifically My Little Pony Fair News, I am able to announce that we have received our 2010 MLFair exclusive pony. The My Little Pony Fair is going GREEN this year!


Also, if you are planning on attending this year's My Little Pony Fair and Convention and are wanting to purchase booth space for sales or display you may want to get on it. We've already sold out of our "Extra Booth Space" option and now only have regular vendor booths available.

For additional information about ticketing, contests, and this year's My Little Pony Convention, visit us online.

Now I'll dive back into my boxes.... Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

ooo i totally dig her! :-)

Anonymous said...

It's a great exclusives ! I really hope I can find one, even if it's on ebay!