Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Drowning!!

Maybe I'm being a tad dramatic, but I seriously feel like I'm fighting to keep my head above water with everything on my plate at the moment. Report cards for my students are due Friday, I have 2 huge papers/projects for my Saturday class due this Saturday and next Saturday, I'm still in the middle of unpacking from our move, dealing with PonyFair and not dealing with other pony projects and instead worrying that I'm not dealing with them (which is a completely other issue). If I step back, it isn't really that bad and thankfully, there is an end in sight, but I've worked myself into a frenzy so now everything seems daunting.

It seems ridiculous that I just had a week off work and yet I feel even more frazzled than before. I guess that's what happens when you don't stop to relax and instead push yourself so it seems like going back to work is actually taking a break.

I'm also a little sad that I have a beautiful room full of shelves and glass cabinets waiting for My Little Ponies, but haven't had the time to even think about unpacking them.

Speaking of ponies, if you haven't sent in your contest entry yet for the MLP Fair Design-A-Pony Contest, time is running out! All entries must be postmarked by April 2nd!!

No comments: