Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It starts...

As you can imagine I've been busy with the planning of the 2010 MLPFair. I got so many emails and messages with questions about the event after I announced it last week that it literally took a few hours every night to write responses to all of them. I think it is great that so many people are excited about the Fair so I'm not complaining. I was just shocked by the sheer volume of messages. If this is any indicator of the turnout, we'll have quite a crowd!

The last few needed photos for the G2 guide trickled in over the last few days (courtesy of TinyShinyUnique at the Arena) and I haven't had a chance to give them all a good look yet, but from the few I have glanced at they seem to be exactly what I was looking for.

My husband and I have been on the house hunt for a few months now and we finally found a house we love. We're meeting with our realtor tomorrow afternoon to put in an offer so wish us luck!

In addition to all of this, I also signed up to run a booth at Family Literacy Night next Thursday at the school where I teach (I haven't even started planning things for that yet), and I start an all day Saturday grad class this weekend.

I could really use a Snow Day to chill out and catch up on things.

No comments: