Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm so over the snow.

Today was my first day back to work after a string of Snow Days. While I enjoy the occasional Snow Day or two hour delay, having so many in a row has really thrown off my sleeping patterns. Plus, I really hate walking through snow to get to my car in the morning. On the up side, I have managed to get caught up on a bunch of MLP and MLP Fair related things. I've also had a chance to watch quite a bit of the Olympics which is something I wouldn't normally have time to do. I especially enjoy watching the figure skating and ice dancing. Again, something I am incapable of doing (due to lack of coordination and utter hatred for all sports cold), but it is fun to watch nonetheless. In the spirit of the Olympic games, I bring to you Megan and Sundance in all their Ice Princess glory.



Ha! I just noticed that one of Megan's skates is turned and it looks like she is suffering a major ankle injury.

No comments: