Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!


I'm on my second Snow Day! I must admit it is nice to only have a three day work week (even if I have to make up the days at a later date). Who wants to trudge through the snow anyway? Not me!

I am working on tying up the last few loose end on the G2 book after an extended hiatus and it's really nice to have something to take my focus off of the chaos of life. I'm waiting for the last few photos to roll in and writing up the photo credits and adding little things here and there.

I'm still house hunting and so far have not found anything that is absolutely exactly what I want so I'm still shacked up in a rental. The worst part of this whole ordeal is that I moved in the middle of the summer and really didn't have the foresight to bring all of my winter coats, boots, mittens, hats, and scarves with me. Who thinks about freezing temperatures when you're packing in July?

No comments: