Monday, July 13, 2009

Las Vegas Recap!


I had a terrific time at the 2009 My Little Pony Collector's Convention in Las Vegas. Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by and introduced themselves to me at my booth, purchased a book, or shared their thoughts about the My Little Pony Inventory Collector's Inventory series. You all are awesome! I met some really great people including Pandorarose who runs the My Little Pony Talk weekly radio program, and some adorable little girls who were so excited to get their copies of my books signed that they were jumping up and down. Plus it was great spending time with some longtime friends. Going to these events year after year starts to feel a little like going away to summer camp.

I took plenty of photos for the scrapbook, bought an entire set of Mountain Boy Ponies from Ashlyne, picked up the gorgeous Peacock Art Pony exclusive, won a giant blank Pony Project Pony in the MLPFair raffle, and scored some freebies from both the MLPTP and MLPArena booths. If you get a chance to attend The My Little Pony Fair Collector's Convention in 2010 you should definitely go!

1 comment:

HMF said...

there's a my little pony convention?! if only i had known! i LOVE my little pony - they're my favorite toy from my childhood.