Friday, February 20, 2009

Where have I been?

While I'd love to give you all some great excuse as to why I've been neglecting my blog (like going on an European vacation or sipping fruity drinks under a palm tree on my own personal island), it is sadly not the case. Truth be told, I've been dealing with home improvement issues and getting my house cleaned and staged. I figure I'm being proactive as it is a definite possibility either one of us (or both)will be looking for new jobs in the near future due to the economic spiral of America. In addition, I've been involved in yet another theater production and it is quite successful at sucking away my time and energy.

I'm still waiting to hear from my publisher on the official release date for the 2007-2008 My Little Pony G3 Collector's Inventory. I'll be sure to add details when I get them.

Also, Toy Fair photos are up on the ASM gallery of the upcoming MLP products. I still am not really sure what to think except that they seem so gimmicky.

No comments: