Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Island

Happy New Year! I'm back from my lovely Caribbean vacation, and was greeted with chilly temperatures and wind upon my return. A little sun, 80 degree temperatures, and ocean breezes proved to be the perfect way to spend the holidays. At present, I'm unpacking and attempting to get my house back in order before I return to work on Monday.

I was on Internet hiatus during vacation, but luckily I didn't miss too much in the way of MLP news during my break. I managed to pick up the new Scootaloo with her tricycle at a Target and I think she's hysterical. I mean, she can't possibly peddle!

By the way, if you are a dog lover (like me). I totally recommend reading Marley & Me and then going to see the film in theaters. I picked up the book for some beach reading and I couldn't put it down. John Grogan captured raising a Labrador Retriever perfectly and I found myself laughing out loud. The film is a fairly good adaptation of the book and is both hysterical and heartwarming.

Apologies for the lack of Pony-related posts lately, but I have been on a bit of a pony break aside from the occasional G3 purchase. Don't despair, I'm sure when the new G3 guide becomes available and the G2 book is published it will renew my interest, but for now I'm enjoying other interests.

No comments: