Monday, April 7, 2008

Ponyland Watchlist

I was fortunate enough to stumble upon the Retro Rainbow re-issues while on vacation in Florida (which I've gathered are actually pretty hard to find) and then I found the elusive Toola-Roola Dress-up set while shopping at the Times Square Toys R Us two weeks ago. Besides the Rollerskating Ponyville Pinkie Pie (which I affectionately call Xanadu Pinkie) and Rainbow Dash's Ponyville house, I'm all caught up.

Family Dollar stores are also carrying a Ponyville 3-pack, so if you aren't into playsets, but like the Ponyville ponies you may want to pick one up.

Aussies are able to pick up the huge pajama case plush G3s for 40% off this week, so if you've had your eye on Sweetie belle or one of the others, now would be a great time to get one. So far I've been able to resist. I keep telling myself I don't have the room.

No comments: