Saturday, October 6, 2007

It's already October? How did this happen?


Is it wrong that this pony weirds me out a bit? I played with her in demo mode at Toys R Us the other day with the intention of buying her, but the way her mouth moves is just a little creepy. I adore Teddy Ruxpin, so I know it isn't because she's a talking toy. I realize that I will end up buying her at some point, but it is hard to pay $50 for something your not that excited about. Hasbro does have a 25% and free shipping code going on right now, so I suppose that is the best way to buy her.


I'm finding myself frustrated that very few people are offering answers to my accessory questions on the pony boards. I know there are collectors out there that have the items in question carded or boxed. I also know these will be the first people to complain when a ribbon color is omitted. I want accurate information. I'm just having great difficulty finding it. With that said, I'd like to thank Wysteria for all of her help!


Also, I finally got a new Adobe Photoshop disk on Wednesday as my old disk was corrupted and would not load. I'm forced to run everything off my laptop for the time being since the HP (which was supposedly fixed) crashed again. I have such a love-hate relationship with technology.

No comments: