Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Countdown Begins!


The MLP Fair will take place in Memphis Tennessee on July 28th and July 29th at the Cooke Convention Center. Pony Collectors will flock to this event for a weekend full of My Little Pony. While this is the fourth year for the event, this will be the first time Hasbro representative, Michelle Paolino, will be in attendance. I'm excited at the possibility of meeting her since we exchanged email messages last summer when my first book was released. She was very encouraging and complementary of my work and I'm obviously a fan of her work! If this wasn't enough to convince me that I had to attend the event, The Fair Staff recently announced that an exclusive Hasbro produced pony will be available for purchase at the event. So, I'll be there with bells on and hope to meet my share of fun and interesting collectors!

Visit www.MLPFair.com for more information on this event!

No comments: